The workflow, test, and test gap results of a pull request can all be displayed and aggregated in a single dashboard using Foresight.
Keep your contributions clean for your open-source project
Foresight's PR view helps you to maintain your contributions safely.
- See if the new code is tested enough and affects your test performance
- Detect the changes that slow your time to merge
Unlock the access for analysis such as
🤑 Total workflow runs cost: This is an estimated cost of your workflows runs for this PR. This is an estimation based on your workflow run metadata, and your plan is not deducted. This is not the billable cost information and it is not official.
⌛️ Total workflow run duration: You can detect the time spent on your workflows while this PR is live. This is the sum of all the workflow run durations in this pull request.
Change impact: This is the coverage analysis of the latest workflow runs. You can determine how much of the latest changes are covered by the tests.
Find answers for
- What is the most executed workflow in the particular pull request?
- What is the avg. execution duration of each workflow in the particular pull request?
- How is the performance of the latest run?
- Which tests have blocked the pipeline the most?
- What is the avg. execution duration of the most failed tests in the particular pull request?